The Virtual Office in the United States includes the following:
- Fiscal address – Your company can use our address as the legal address here in the United States
- Business Address – Your company can use our address as a business address here in the United States (very useful for American banks).
- Business phone number – Your company will have access to a local code of the United States, attended by our receptionist.
- Business fax number – Your company will have receive faxes in the United States.
- Correspondence – Tax Care will manage and receive of all correspondence of the company.
- Company Registrar
This is our most popular option as it includes the basic requirements that an entrepreneur needs when starting his own business.
Initial consulting session
Review of documents (with authorization of the client)
Mail Receipt and handling
Sending via email the correspondence received
Up to 4 hours of Conference Room Space per Year
- Business Incorporation
- Employer Identification Number (EIN) Application
- Corporate Book with Corporate seal
- Shares Certificates preparation
- Corporation Bylaws
- LLC Operational Agreements
- Form 2553, application for “S-Corp” status
- Application for Fictitious Name “DBA”
- Virtual Office
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN)
- Annual Report with the State of Florida
- Occupational Licenses Application
- Shareholder Loan Agreement
- Corporate and Personal Federal and State Tax Preparation